Whatever your preference, vertical blinds offer superb versatility and choice without compromising on style. Having recently undergone a transformation, they are available in sleek new finishes as well as a gorgeous array of colours and fabrics. Designed to complement contemporary styles, with their clean lines, they are a fantastic choice for modern, fuss-free living – Not just commerical settings!
- Made to measure, the louvres (or slats) are available in 89mm or 127mm widths
- They can be made up to 5m wide, so are ideal for large windows, patio and bi-fold doors
- All our vertical blinds are designed to be child-safe, and motorised or wand operation is recommended for convenience and safety
- They can be drawn neatly to the left, right, or split in the middle
- Their flexibility means that they can also be turned slightly (clockwise or anti-clockwise) for shading or privacy, whilst still allowing light to filter into the space
- They are available in a stunning range of light-filtering, dimout or blackout fabrics
- The fabrics feature special finishes allowing them to be easily maintained, so that they continue looking great for years to come
- Special features include a unique fabric treatment which can help relieve hayfever symptoms by capturing and neutralising pollen
- Slimline VogueR offers a superior headrail system, which is a UK-manufactured operating system instantly modernising with its sleek and contemporary appearance
- Chains are a thing of the past with bottom weights either sewn-in, or new gravity weights at the bottom of the louvre
- Motorise vertical blinds by using a remote control to rotate the louvres 45o or 95o clockwise or anti-clockwise until fully closed. Wand control can be used to fully open the blinds if needed. The remote control will operate up to 5 blinds at the same time to suit requirements.