An alternative to curtains, Roman blinds offer a timeless, classic look to any window. They can be paired with curtains to create a stylish, contemporary design or can simply be used on their own. The collection is made up of an extensive range of fabrics – patterned or bold plains, textured, striking or delicate – the choice is yours.
Why purchase a Roman blind from us?
- Unbeatable expert advice
- A high-quality product every time
- Matching curtain fabric available
- Fabrics are put through stringent tests for shrinkage and light fastness
- Standard or blackout lining available
- Additional option of chrome accessories
- Child safety clips are available
Additionally, if you have your own fabric that you’d like made into a roman blind, let us know and we will arrange a consultation.
Curtains are another timeless classic creating a warm and cosy atmosphere for when the nights draw in, or filtering the light on long, sunny evenings. The curtain collection is extensive, ranging from opulent, deliciously textured fabrics to light, floaty fabrics that allow the breeze to flow through whilst filtering the light.
- A huge range of fabrics to choose from
- Polycotton lining supplied as standard
- Blackout lining is an additional option on most fabrics
- Choice of curtain headings – including wave, double or triple pinch pleat, pencil pleat or eyelet
- Extensive range of poles and curtain tracks to match any curtain heading, including metal and wooden poles
Curtain poles are available in varying sizes which can be fixed to the ceiling or within the window recess.